Well I didn't really want to go in the beginning but then my grandmother-H,grandfather-NA,aunt-N and mother-L persuaded me that it could be like an adventure, so my grandmother, sister-M and I set out for the synagogue with only my grandmother kind of knowing were it is(not a great comfort).It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still could be better. It ended up that the synagogue was in a boarding school. It was a very small place, about a quarter of it or even less was for women and the rest for men, that really annoyed me!!! It took a long time for us to find our place in the prayer book, in the end it wasn't the right book at all!!!! So in the end we got the right book and I started to read it was hard to keep up because some times they read really fast and then slowly so I kept losing my place. But it was still very interesting. It was also a lot of fun!!! I'm glad I went!!!!
T
September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment