October 10, 2006

I have a new cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! My new baby cousin MA was born nere the start of school, I went to visit my aunt N at the hospital a day after he was born. He is now about 6 weeks old. His brother E is a year and 4 months old and is starting to walk, he is getting pretty good, but he walks with his hands in the air because before he walked alone my grandma H used to hold him like that. He likes when I walk before or after him with my hands in the air. I like them both a lot!!!

T

3 comments:

Shibut said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shibut said...

Your entusiasm is contagious - I enjoyed reading your description!

Moshe Molcho said...

So many
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow I am impressed. I like your style and ability to describe your feelings to the reader.
Well done!